Hey Guys! Apparently G.I. Jane has met her weakness…EXHAUSTION. Demi Moore was hospitalized for this on Monday. How many of you have heard about stars suffering from exhaustion? TMZ is saying it’s substance abuse, but hey, let’s face it, this all comes down to being healthy. If you aren’t doing what you are supposed to do, you’re not going to perform well in life. Here are my 6 tips to becoming healthy, brothas!
1. Chiropractic: Getting an adjustment from a Chiropractor just might do wonders for your body. Chiropractic works to gently move the bones to take the pressure off of the nerves and allow the brain to send its messages to all of the parts of the body. If your brain is talking to your body and your body is talking to your brain then you are on the path to getting better.
2. Exercise: Move those bones! Exercise is for more than losing weight. It improves your mood, helps you sleep better, actually give you more energy, makes you stronger and wait for it…increases your good choleterol and decreases your triglycerides which are a form of fat. Your good cholesterol is called high-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDLs protect against heart attack.
3. Sufficient Nutrient Intake: Put good stuff in your body. Eat healthily, take your vitamins, drink enough water. Are you getting all the nutrients your body needs? Easy way to tell if you are drinking enough water — your pee should be totally clear.
4. Mental Health: Clear your mind. Stress can lead to all sorts of things like change in sex drive, fatigue, tense, tight muscles, nail biting, a lowered immune system, etc….
5. Enough Rest: Get your beauty rest, fellas. Go to sleep early enough so you get at least 8 hours of good sleep. Lack of sleep can, again, affect your sex drive, alertness, and possibly your ability to lose weight.
6. No Toxic Intake: Don’t take drugs or alcohol. Even stay away from artificial substances like food coloring, sweeteners, and other crazy ass flavorings. Keep it pure.